The new academic session starts in April every year. Those who seek admission are require to register themselves by online/ off line on day /date specified by the school. Admission will be generated only after an acceptable performance in written test or interaction.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Early Years: 18 months
Nursery: 3 years
K.G: 4 years
Age for admission in classes 1st and above will be as prescribed by the CBSE.
1. Registration Procedures and Rules
- Registration Forms are to be filled in and submitted to the School Office before the end of the registration period
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photograph will not be processed /accepted.
- Dates for test / interviews / interaction will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the interview.
- Mere issue of form or registration does not confirm admission which is subject to Admission Test / Interviews / Interaction and also to the availability of seats.
- Photo copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or the concerned civic authority must be attached with the Registration Form for Classes Pre-Nursery, Nursery & K.G. Photocopy of report card of the last exam passed must be attached with the Registration Form for Classes I & above.
- Academic session in which admission is being sought. Age should be properly specified on the forms. Request for relaxation of age criterion will not be entertained.
- Entrance Test / Interviews
- An informal interaction for Pre Nursery & Nursery and written test for the students seeking admission to Classes K.G, Class-I and above.
- The Admit Card will be issued to parents only after the form is duly filled and the registration formalities are completed.
- Result will be displayed on the Notice Board on the dates specified by the school.
Admission Formalities :
- Successful candidates whose names are included in the list must pay the fees by the dates indicated on the list, displayed on the School Notice Board, otherwise admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- The date of birth of the child is required to be supported by the Birth Certificate in original issued by the Municipal Corporation/Local bodies as applicable, along with a certified photostat copy thereof. An affidavit or any other evidence is not acceptable in support of Birth Certificate. It is to be attached with the Admission Form for Classes Nursery, K.G and Class I. For Class 2 and above Transfer Certificate along with report card of the last class attended is to be attached.
Documentation required to be submitted along with the registration form:
- 3 Passport size photographs of the child and 1 of each parent, duly affixed in the form.
- An attested copy of the Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation/Civic Authorities.
- Transfer Certificate & a photocopy of the report card of the last year from the previous school, for students who have attended other schools.
- Copy of parent's qualifications and occupation.
- Copy of residential proof.
Payment of Fees
- The tuition fee will be submitted by online/Cheque/ECS/cash only.
- The fee shall be paid in four quarters -April to June, July to September, October to December and January to March
- Last date for deposition of the fee – 10th April, 10th July,10th Oct & 10thdec.
- The fee after the due date will be accepted along with a fine of Rs. 50/month.
- Deposition in advance for the whole academic year will get 5 % discount only on the tuition fee.
- Withdrawal of a student from the school is compelled under certain circumstances. The norms followed in this respect are
- given below. Parents are requested to read these norms carefully and comply with them.
- The parents holds the right of withdrawl with a prior notice of three months.
- On withdrawl no amount would be refunded in any circumstances.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) on withdrawal is issued only after all the school dues are cleared by the Parents/ guardians.
- Cab/Buses are available up to a specified periphery. Considering a safety and security, Children at all times are accompanied by teachers/supervisors in the school transport during pick-up as well as drop. School transport is equipped with camera & GPS TRACKING system for the students safety and security.
Rules & Regulations
- Parents will pick and drop the child well on time.
- Parents who wish to withdraw the transport facility or withdraw the child from school, should inform the school office at least one quarter in advance.
- In case of any change in residential address or contact number(s) parents needs to inform the same in writing to school authorities immediately.
- School will not handover the child to any new person from your family until unless he / she is introduced to school by the parents.
- Though adequate care is taken for the safety & security of the children, the school is not responsible for any accident, mishap or injury that may occur in or around school premises or during travel.
- Photostat copy thereof. An affidavit or any other evidence is not acceptable in support of Birth Certificate. It is to be attached with the Admission Form for Classes Nursery, K.G and Class I. For Class 2 and above Transfer Certificate along with report card of the last class attended is to be attached.